For every question you get correct, you will receive 10,000 points towards entrance into heaven. Please remember, though, that points don’t count. Your belief in the salvation of the cross through Jesus’ sacrifice has already provided your ticket to enter into the pearly gates!
Ready? Set? Go!
1. She fulfilled her vow to God and took her son to the temple and placed him in the care of the priest Eli. (1 Samuel 1:10-11)
2. She was the mother of us all. (Genesis 3:20)
3. She asked her son to turn water into wine. (John 2:3-5)
4. An Egyptian slave, she was the mother of Ishmael. (Genesis 16:9)
5. At the ripe of age of 90 she gave birth to her first son. (Genesis 21:2-4)
6. She was the mother of twins, Esau and Jacob. (Genesis 25:19-34)
7. Wife of Boaz, she was the mother of Obed and great-grandmother of King David. (Ruth 1:16)
8. The wife of Jacob, she was the mother of two of Jacob’s twelve sons, Joseph and Benjamin. (Genesis 30:22-23)
9. The child in her womb leapt when Mary came to visit. (Luke 1:39-45)
10. The mother of Solomon (2 Samuel 12:24)
Don’t forget to call your mom!