"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day." (Genesis 1:31)
Yes, indeed, all that God has created is very good. I make no such promises regarding this fun little reminder of all that God created. I hope you enjoy!
Simply click on the Puzzle link and/or Solution link to download and print pdf files. Adobe Reader required.
Puzzle and solution © 2014, Sandi Pontious. All rights reserved. For permission to reuse, email LetsTalkLutheran.com
Just for a little Mother’s Day fun, I've put together a little quiz on ten amazing moms in the Bible. See how many you can answer without looking up the Bible passage. Download answers here.
For every question you get correct, you will receive 10,000 points towards entrance into heaven. Please remember, though, that points don’t count. Your belief in the salvation of the cross through Jesus’ sacrifice has already provided your ticket to enter into the pearly gates!
Ready? Set? Go!
1. She fulfilled her vow to God and took her son to the temple and placed him in the care of the priest Eli. (1 Samuel 1:10-11)
2. She was the mother of us all. (Genesis 3:20)
3. She asked her son to turn water into wine. (John 2:3-5)
4. An Egyptian slave, she was the mother of Ishmael. (Genesis 16:9)
5. At the ripe of age of 90 she gave birth to her first son. (Genesis 21:2-4)
6. She was the mother of twins, Esau and Jacob. (Genesis 25:19-34)
7. Wife of Boaz, she was the mother of Obed and great-grandmother of King David. (Ruth 1:16)
8. The wife of Jacob, she was the mother of two of Jacob’s twelve sons, Joseph and Benjamin. (Genesis 30:22-23)
9. The child in her womb leapt when Mary came to visit. (Luke 1:39-45)
10. The mother of Solomon (2 Samuel 12:24)
Don’t forget to call your mom!
Graphic by LaVista Church of God. Licensed under Creative Commons Non-commercial 3.0